Re: Lucas: Cake farting

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sirtonysmama@hanmail.com, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Guest

    "Spike" <> wrote:

    > Makes me wonder what else he is into...
    >

    > http://thingsihate.org/view/247
    >

    > Women into farting on cakes John Lucas - Sep 15, 2001 3:14 AM
    >

    > I get the impression this is a more widespread phenomenon:
    >
    > Ever since the beginning of my puberty I had a thing for female cake
    > farting. The superb vision for me is to watch Pamela Anderson and Jenna
    > Jameson at a lounge with a birthday cake on the floor.
    >
    > Jenna and Pamela hike down their pants, turn their bare butts at the cake
    > from approximately 2 inches each one from different side , then
    > simultaneously "beat the drum" on the cake, trying to blow the candles, as
    > if attempting to compete each against the other when it comes to smell,
    > rancidity, loudness and how long the fart lasts. And they release their
    > intestinal methane gas until the room is increasingly rendered unbearable to
    > stay in.
    >
    > Jenna's rancid fart catches fire,as she grins saying :"I've always been into
    > burning farts :)". Pamela'sanswer was an 11 seconds long rip that blew the
    > candles. Then the cake was evacuated, but not be4 frustrated Jenna Jameson
    > stooled a 1 feet turd on it.
    >
    > http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/womenintofartingoncakes

    Is John into women crapping on him for real??
    , Dec 11, 2003

  2. Spike Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "Spike" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Makes me wonder what else he is into...
    > >

    > > http://thingsihate.org/view/247
    > >

    > > Women into farting on cakes John Lucas - Sep 15, 2001 3:14 AM
    > >

    > > I get the impression this is a more widespread phenomenon:
    > >
    > > Ever since the beginning of my puberty I had a thing for female cake
    > > farting. The superb vision for me is to watch Pamela Anderson and Jenna
    > > Jameson at a lounge with a birthday cake on the floor.
    > >
    > > Jenna and Pamela hike down their pants, turn their bare butts at the

    cake
    > > from approximately 2 inches each one from different side , then
    > > simultaneously "beat the drum" on the cake, trying to blow the candles,

    as
    > > if attempting to compete each against the other when it comes to smell,
    > > rancidity, loudness and how long the fart lasts. And they release their
    > > intestinal methane gas until the room is increasingly rendered

    unbearable to
    > > stay in.
    > >
    > > Jenna's rancid fart catches fire,as she grins saying :"I've always been

    into
    > > burning farts :)". Pamela'sanswer was an 11 seconds long rip that blew

    the
    > > candles. Then the cake was evacuated, but not be4 frustrated Jenna

    Jameson
    > > stooled a 1 feet turd on it.
    > >
    > > http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/womenintofartingoncakes

    > Is John into women crapping on him for real??

    Who else would use so many words about farting on a cake? Look how many
    words he uses to describe tits:

    It's a site run by a fellow big breasted woman named DeeDee Dodson. This
    site is dedicated to big breasted women & their needs. She has even
    developed a bra sizing system that I think should be made official. It would
    destroy the confusion of bra sizing once & for all. So much important
    information packed into this site! It's unbelieveable! She has views on
    large breasted women's issues that will surprise you. She thinks breast
    reductions are unnecessary & feel that many women wear the wrong bras
    because they refuse to accept the reality of their size. She believes that
    bra catalogs for big breasted women should feature.......big breasted women.
    I KNOW this hits home with you doesn't it?
    And as a result of this she has had big chested women model some bras to
    show how it would fit on them in the guides. You can tell if it's one of her
    models because when you click on the thumbnail you will see under the bottom
    of the pic the bra size depicted & the chest size--devised by DeeDee's
    revolutionary bra-sizing system--of the woman.

    What IS this site you ask?
    The site is called PlusSizeBras.org. Not .com. PlusSizeBras.org
    http://www.plussizebras.org

    Recently the site has been updated & some changes have taken place. DeeDee
    no longer runs the regular operations of the site as before but now is an
    overseer of sorts. She STILL answers questions if directed to her about bra
    fitting & stuff like that however.

    Luscious, I think this site will change your life. You would gain an
    understanding about bra sizing & breasts that you never had before.

    Now I must tell you that this site doesn't sell bras but it has guides &
    things to many many many bra companies.

    DeeDee has taken her revolutionary PlusSize US Standard bra-sizing system &
    applied it to each one of the companies' lines to cut away the confusion of
    the sizing. You'll see. It's all in there.

    I think that EVERY big breasted woman should know about this site & I am
    dedicated to spreading the word about it to those women. The site is serious
    about big chested women and doesn't even consider DD & E & starts with
    F-cup. No big titties scare her. She knows how big they can get & is not
    afraid to put down the size.

    Lush, put this site on your favorites because I know it will come in handy
    for you. This site not too long ago even had a forum but the forum provider
    started wanting money so they had to shut it down. She's looking for a free
    forum provider. If you know any drop them a line.

    Hmm why would a guy like me know about a site like this? Well why WOULDN'T a
    guy like me know about a site like this? It's very logical. True big
    breasted women admirers tend to know & be concerned with big breasted
    women's issues. Just a common interest I guess.

    You got to let us know your size according to DeeDee's PlusSize US standard
    system. C'mon share with the class!

    Let me know what you thought of this place & don't forget to tell them that
    John Lucas sent ya!

    John Lucas
    Spike, Dec 12, 2003

  3. The problem with no life, pointless, waste tubes like yourselves, is you
    have to try and involve others in your meaningless drivel. Please don't
    bother sending this crap to rec.photo.digital, nobody is interested in the
    works of amoebas.

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 12, 2003