Re: Lowepro bag for E10/E20

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mcgyverjones, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. mcgyverjones

    mcgyverjones Guest

    > "Ross Allan" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone any idea what model of Lowepro bag would suit an E10/E20 + a few

    of
    > > the additional lenses (macro, wide-angle etc - not the huge TCON thingy)

    > and
    > > media cards etc.
    > >
    > > I'm looking to buy online, but am just not sure what bag would suit, so

    > what
    > > do the other E series owners use?
    > >
    > > TIA
    > > rda

    I use a Tamrac Superlight 44, cheaper than Lowe and holding up so far.
    Fits camera with LiPo, wide, tele and closeup lens, cards, shutter release,
    two flashes etc with no problem at all.
    I have a Lowe pouch for cards and batteries on the handle for quick access.

    MJ
    mcgyverjones, Jul 19, 2003