Re: Lost in Space on DVD??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Derek Janssen, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Brian wrote:

    > Has there been any news about Lost in Space, the series, on DVD season sets?

    Why, yes, in fact:
    Fox pulled it at the last minute.

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Derek Janssen

    Buckaroo Guest

    1966+ for Lost in Space....which became idiotic once they remained
    interminably grounded on the planet.
    Buckaroo, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Derek Janssen

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > > Has there been any news about Lost in Space, the series, on DVD

    season sets?

    > Why, yes, in fact:
    > Fox pulled it at the last minute.

    They didn't pull it. They've rescheduled it.

    > It's the rights issues....It's ALWAYS the rights and ownership-source

    issues.
    > The Rights giveth, and the Rights taketh away.

    And what rights issues are there involved in this particular show?
    Please enlighten us.
    Joshua Zyber, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Derek Janssen

    TB Guest

    "Derek Janssen" wrote:

    (snip)

    > > And what rights issues are there involved in this particular show?
    > > Please enlighten us.

    > I have no idea, but it theoretically makes a hell of a lot more sense
    > than "Perhaps they felt it wasn't *important* enough to put on disk!",
    > that we usually get from the TV-oids round here.

    Translation: "I haven't a clue but I thought I'd mouth off."

    T.B.
    TB, Jun 27, 2003