Re: Lost in Space on DVD??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by G M, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. G M

    G M Guest

    Early 2004

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    news:bdeuj9$sig27$...
    > Hi!
    >
    > Has there been any news about Lost in Space, the series, on DVD season

    sets?

    G M, Jun 26, 2003

  2. G M

    Brian Guest

    Thanks for the news! I can gather up my Columbia House collection and sell
    it now! ;)

    Brian, Jun 26, 2003

  3. G M

    Doug MacLean Guest

    "G M" <> wrote in message
    > Early 2004
    >
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi!
    > >
    > > Has there been any news about Lost in Space, the series, on DVD season

    > sets?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Brian

    The last news I received was Lost In Space: Season 1 (UPC 024543079040) will
    be out on January 13th, 2004 with a suggested price of $79.98.

    --

    Doug MacLean
    Home Theater Info

    Doug MacLean, Jun 26, 2003