Re: Lost In Box in Microsoft Outlook

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Back up any information you can, close down Outlook and
    start it back up again from the command line, with the
    switch '/resetfolders', like so:

    "<path to Outlook>\Outlook.exe" /resetfolders

    On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:41:42 GMT, in
    <a8DSa.1671$>
    Phyllis scrawled:

    --