  1. RussS

    RussS Guest

    As usual Ghost has a good workable answer ;-)
    RussS, Jul 28, 2003

  2. RussS

    Ghost Guest

    In article <%s6Va.94860$>, "RussS"
    <> wrote:

    > As usual Ghost has a good workable answer ;-)

    Thanx RussS.. your check will be in the mail... lol
    Ghost, Jul 28, 2003

  3. RussS

    RussS Guest

    Hahaha - actually dood I think I might head on down you way and say howdy
    next time I am stateside visiting relatives. Unless of course you trade
    that shop of your for something in Idaho ;-)
    RussS, Jul 29, 2003
  4. RussS

    Ghost Guest

    In article <JpiVa.95445$>, "RussS"
    <> wrote:

    > Hahaha - actually dood I think I might head on down you way and say howdy
    > next time I am stateside visiting relatives. Unless of course you trade
    > that shop of your for something in Idaho ;-)

    Vermont maybe... New Hampshire possible... Idaho? No Way!!! lol

    Bring it on Kiwi!!! Love to meet ya!!!
    Ghost, Jul 29, 2003
  5. RussS

    Lee Parsons Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:32:06 GMT, (Ghost) wrote:

    >Vermont maybe... New Hampshire possible... Idaho? No Way!!! lol

    Why not? It's beautiful out there. And they do have computers. I used
    to work for HP in Idaho.
    Lee Parsons, Jul 29, 2003