    Thank you

    Eric Clark
    Dynamic Technology Systems
    Dynamic Technology Systems, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Dynamic Technology Systems wrote:

    <snip> An unsolicited advertsiment. Now what did they call
    those again? Oh yes, spam!

    *plonk*

    Spam report filed.

    Enjoy your day.

    Now, if you had just adopted the tactic of giving GOOD free
    advice and putting a modest advert in your sig, it would
    have been fine. Better luck with your next ISP.
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Dynamic Technology Systems

    ICee Guest

    Dynamic Technology Systems wrote:
    > If you are looking for a P4 motherboard

    Don't contact this spamming bozo.

    Abuse complaint sent to:
    ICee, Apr 30, 2004
  4. Dynamic Technology Systems

    trout Guest

    Dynamic Technology Systems wrote:

    > If you are looking for

    Damn. Back *again*, Spammy?

    --
    "Piss off."
    trout, Apr 30, 2004
  5. Dynamic Technology Systems

    Joevan Guest

    On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:38:35 -0700, "trout" <> wrote:

    >Dynamic Technology Systems wrote:
    >
    >> If you are looking for

    > Damn. Back *again*, Spammy?

    I've got some pipe cleaners for sale. Any interest?
    joevan
    Joevan, Apr 30, 2004
  6. Dynamic Technology Systems

    Toolman Tim Guest

    > I can get my hands on them all day.
    >
    > Eric Clark
    > Dynamic Technology Systems

    Get your hands on THIS, Eric Clark, Dipshit Tech-not Systems...

    __
    /'''''''/
    /..../
    /..../
    /´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    /'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ('(....´...´.... ¯ ~/'...')
    \.................'...../
    \............... _.·´
    \..............(
    \.............\
    Toolman Tim, May 1, 2004
  7. Dynamic Technology Systems

    ICee Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> I can get my hands on them all day.
    >>
    >> Eric Clark
    >> Dynamic Technology Systems
    >>

    > Get your hands on THIS, Eric Clark, Dipshit Tech-not Systems...
    >
    > __
    > /'''''''/
    > /..../
    > /..../