Re: looking for montage software...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Frank ess, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Frank ess

    Frank ess Guest

    http://www.photowow.com/new1/templates/designs_new/main.asp?from=12&to=122#

    | I'm looking for the picture in picture effect. Seems I used to have
    | something that did that but can't remember what it was.
    |
    | Thanks in advance,
    |
    | Troy

    A free one that works is Tyler. I found it at
    http://www.wombat-online.com/freelist.htm

    There are other, better ones, but none cheaper.

    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Frank ess

    Zol. Guest

    I was interested in this software - it is on the list - try a search within
    the Webpage for "tyler" - if using Internet Explorer press `Crtl` & `F` to
    bring up the search within page window ... Zol.

    Zol., Jul 15, 2003

  3. Frank ess

    Frank ess Guest

    "Troy" <> wrote in message
    | don't suppose you could send it to me? Can't seem to find it at the
    link
    | below.
    |
    | Troy
    | info(REMOVE)@archiveangel.com

    Strange. It was the first one under "Graphic Tools" at that URL, when I
    looked.

    I can send it if you still need.

    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Frank ess

    Paul Worden Guest

    Photoshop does all this and more and better.

    pw

    Paul Worden, Jul 16, 2003