Re: looking for mac n cheese

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Leptosporomyces Teutoburgensis, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. trout <> pealed:

    > Why would macaroni boiled in a container in the microwave taste any
    > different than macaroni boiled in a pot on the stove?
    > Same process- boil the water before adding pasta.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 24hourfuckup.idiotdesk does it again.

    Ok, snotfuck, get this... microwave energy cooks completely differently to
    any kind of convection method you care to name. Not that you could name any,
    and that asssumes you know what the **** convection means, you pillocking
    moron. Convection cooking provides a more even cook-through, whereas
    microwave cooking is highly concentrated, and entirely dependent on moisture
    content.

    Microwave cooking requires moisture to absorb and convert energy into heat;
    in general that means the more moisture there is, the more rapid and intense
    the cooking. Now, fucksnot, since the macaroni is initially dry and
    commences to absorb water outside first, there is a distinct difference in
    the level of moisture on the outside edge of the macaroni to that inside the
    macaroni. Still with it, fuckstick? Over a short period of time, the
    moisture content on the outside of the macaroni increases rapidly whilst the
    moisture content on the inside does not initially increase rapidly. However
    the small amounts of moisture that do migrate to the core of the macaroni
    cause the macaroni to begin to cook due to the presence of, yes fucktard,
    you guessed it, moisture...

    You can fill in the rest with some more of your fuckwittery. I could do with
    another laugh. You total fucking idiot. Go on, tell the whole world again
    that microwave cooking is the same process as any kind of convection
    cooking, you brain-dead piece of shit.

    Here is your free clue, fucknuts... don't boil the water when cooking
    macaroni in a microwave. No doubt you'll have no fucking idea why.
    Leptosporomyces Teutoburgensis, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Leptosporomyces Teutoburgensis

    Scraggy Guest

    Leptosporomyces Teutoburgensis wrote:
    > trout <> pealed:
    >

    >> Why would macaroni boiled in a container in the microwave taste
    >> any different than macaroni boiled in a pot on the stove?
    >> Same process- boil the water before adding pasta.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 24hourfuckup.idiotdesk does it again.
    >
    > Ok, snotfuck, get this... microwave energy cooks completely
    > differently to any kind of convection method you care to name. Not
    > that you could name any, and that asssumes you know what the ****
    > convection means, you pillocking moron. Convection cooking provides a
    > more even cook-through, whereas microwave cooking is highly
    > concentrated, and entirely dependent on moisture content.
    >
    > Microwave cooking requires moisture to absorb and convert energy into
    > heat; in general that means the more moisture there is, the more
    > rapid and intense the cooking. Now, fucksnot, since the macaroni is
    > initially dry and commences to absorb water outside first, there is a
    > distinct difference in the level of moisture on the outside edge of
    > the macaroni to that inside the macaroni. Still with it, fuckstick?
    > Over a short period of time, the moisture content on the outside of
    > the macaroni increases rapidly whilst the moisture content on the
    > inside does not initially increase rapidly. However the small amounts
    > of moisture that do migrate to the core of the macaroni cause the
    > macaroni to begin to cook due to the presence of, yes fucktard, you
    > guessed it, moisture...
    >
    > You can fill in the rest with some more of your fuckwittery. I could
    > do with another laugh. You total fucking idiot. Go on, tell the whole
    > world again that microwave cooking is the same process as any kind of
    > convection cooking, you brain-dead piece of shit.
    >
    > Here is your free clue, fucknuts... don't boil the water when cooking
    > macaroni in a microwave. No doubt you'll have no fucking idea why.

    And this affects the TASTE in which way?
    --
    The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to
    arm bears. -- Chris Addison
    Scraggy, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Scraggy <> tinkled:

    >> However the small amounts
    >> of moisture that do migrate to the core of the macaroni cause the
    >> macaroni to begin to cook due to the presence of, yes fucktard, you
    >> guessed it, moisture...
    >>
    >> You can fill in the rest with some more of your fuckwittery.

    > And this affects the TASTE in which way?

    DUH! Let me know if you're still confused. I'll see if it can be dumbed down
    some more.
    Flexithrix Subcarnaceus Floridanus, Nov 5, 2004
  4. trout <> railed:

    > Scraggy wrote:
    >
    >> Leptosporomyces Teutoburgensis wrote:
    >>> trout <> pealed:

    > [snip most of Morphy the Clown]
    >
    >>> Here is your free clue, fucknuts... don't boil the water when
    >>> cooking macaroni in a microwave. No doubt you'll have no fucking
    >>> idea why.

    >> And this affects the TASTE in which way?

    > No doubt, the Science Troll will now explain why the temperature
    > at which water boils is different in a microwave.

    BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! Who, besides your fuckwitted self, suggested
    anything of the kind, you snotfucked idiot?

    > Or, making allowances for his attention/comprehension deficit,
    > perhaps I should quote myself: "boil the water before adding pasta.
    > Back on med/high
    > for a few (to approximate a 'simmer')".

    <snort> You completely stupid fuckstick... "Here is your free clue,
    fucknuts... don't boil the water when cooking macaroni in a microwave."

    > I don't know what's more amusing. The subjects that this twitling
    > tries to troll people on, or the assumption that I'm actually going to
    > read/care about a barking asshole's opinion of *anything*.

    Science fact is not opinion, you retarded garden slug. Yasser Arafat is
    lying brain-dead in a fucking French hospital and still has more fucking
    sense than you.
    Thespesia Gallinarum Sanctarum, Nov 5, 2004