Re: Looking for all purpose Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by dennis.richard2012@gmail.com, Oct 25, 2012.

  1. Guest

    On Wednesday, April 19, 2000 12:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, Patrick wrote:
    > I'm looking for a Digital Camera that will produce quality indoor, outdoor,
    > and macro pictures.
    >
    > I will use the camera for:
    >
    > 1. Put pictures on Ebay for family business.
    > 2. Take pictures for a website I will create.
    > 3. Take pictures at group functions ( such as weddings and picnics).
    > 4. Take pictures of the countryside etc.
    > 5. Take indoor/outdoor pictures of family, home, etc.
    >
    > Some Cameras on my list are:
    >
    > Olympus D-450
    > Casio QV-2000UX
    > Olympus C-2020
    > Fuji MX-2900
    > Nikon Coolpix 950
    > Kodak DC290
    >

    > Any suggestions would be helpful.
    >
    > Patrick

    Nikon digital camera price in India is within the budget of the users and is great for casual users for various moments. The camera has now a full HD video and movie recording that is built with a frame size of 1920 x 1080 pixels and also comes with stereo sound facility.If you want to record moviesor videos you can opt for the full HD feature with the optical zoom lens. Users can play recorded movies on 1/8 speed for slow motion and at normal speed and also in fast motion as well.

    The camera is built with 5x optical zoom and has focal length of 28mm to 140mm equivalent and the aperture range of f/3.9 – 4.9. The 3.5 inch wide Organic LED touchscreen provides a resolution of 820K dots and view angles at high definition and wide at 180 degree.It is built with OLED technology for brilliant and bright images.The http://www.naaptol.com/digital-cameras/nikon-coolpix-s100/P/885294.html Nikon Coolpix S100 price is Rs. 12,561 approximately.

    , Oct 25, 2012

  2. Martin Brown Guest

    On 25/10/2012 10:51, wrote:
    > On Wednesday, April 19, 2000 12:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, Patrick wrote:
    >> I'm looking for a Digital Camera that will produce quality indoor, outdoor,
    >> and macro pictures.
    >>
    >> I will use the camera for:
    >>
    >> 1. Put pictures on Ebay for family business.
    >> 2. Take pictures for a website I will create.
    >> 3. Take pictures at group functions ( such as weddings and picnics).
    >> 4. Take pictures of the countryside etc.
    >> 5. Take indoor/outdoor pictures of family, home, etc.
    >>
    >> Some Cameras on my list are:
    >>
    >> Olympus D-450
    >> Casio QV-2000UX
    >> Olympus C-2020
    >> Fuji MX-2900
    >> Nikon Coolpix 950
    >> Kodak DC290
    >>

    >> Any suggestions would be helpful.
    >>
    >> Patrick

    > Nikon digital camera price in India

    It will be incredibly difficult to buy any of these cameras today as the
    post being replied to is more than a decade old. You might find one of
    these in a junkyard. I still have a fully working DC-120 from the very
    early days - kept more for it's unusual shape than anything else.

    --
    Regards,
    Martin Brown

    Martin Brown, Oct 25, 2012

  3. Robert Coe Guest

    On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:10:03 +0100, Martin Brown
    <|||newspam|||@nezumi.demon.co.uk> wrote:
    : On 25/10/2012 10:51, wrote:
    : > On Wednesday, April 19, 2000 12:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, Patrick wrote:
    : >> I'm looking for a Digital Camera that will produce quality indoor, outdoor,
    : >> and macro pictures.
    : >>
    : >> I will use the camera for:
    : >>
    : >> 1. Put pictures on Ebay for family business.
    : >> 2. Take pictures for a website I will create.
    : >> 3. Take pictures at group functions ( such as weddings and picnics).
    : >> 4. Take pictures of the countryside etc.
    : >> 5. Take indoor/outdoor pictures of family, home, etc.
    : >>
    : >> Some Cameras on my list are:
    : >>
    : >> Olympus D-450
    : >> Casio QV-2000UX
    : >> Olympus C-2020
    : >> Fuji MX-2900
    : >> Nikon Coolpix 950
    : >> Kodak DC290
    : >>
    : >>
    : >>
    : >> Any suggestions would be helpful.
    : >>
    : >> Patrick
    : >
    : > Nikon digital camera price in India
    :
    : It will be incredibly difficult to buy any of these cameras today as the
    : post being replied to is more than a decade old. You might find one of
    : these in a junkyard. I still have a fully working DC-120 from the very
    : early days - kept more for it's unusual shape than anything else.

    :^) !!

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Oct 26, 2012