Re: Looking for a solution where VPN Client access can use site to site VPN (can the ASA 5510 help?)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Igor Mamuziæ aka Pseto, Jan 6, 2010.

  1. "John Smyth" <> wrote in message
    > So what I am looking for is a Solution where people can VPN into
    > "Location A" via the Cisco Anyconnect client (needed for the increasing
    > 64 bit systems showing up out there) and be able to use this VPN
    > connection to contact "Location B" via the site to site connection set up
    > between A and B.
    >
    > Does anyone out there do this now and know which equipment would best be
    > used for this?
    >

    > John.

    It's possible with Cisco ASA/PIX on your "location A" ...I've implemented it
    in a lot of places btw. It's realtivle simple design: create site-2-site
    between locations "A" and "B". Then on site "A" ASA configure remote access
    vpn and use "same-security-traffic permit intra-interface" global config
    command to let traffic that enters one interface to exit again trough that
    interface. Of course don't forget to put all what is necessary in your
    crypto acls;)
    Btw. if you don't want to use anyconnect client (and ssl vpn in general)
    then I can recommend Shrew soft IPSec VPN Client. It's free and works ok on
    64-bit Windows. You can download it from here http://shrew.net/download and
    it's compatibile with Cisco VPN Client pcf profiles.

    Regards,
    Igor

    Igor Mamuziæ aka Pseto, Jan 6, 2010