Re: looking 4 a large picture of the Eiffel Tower

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Neil Maxwell, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Neil Maxwell

    Neil Maxwell Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:07:32 +0200, "anonymous"
    <> wrote:

    >I am urgently (by 18:00 UTC today at the very latest) looking for a nice
    >large picture of the Eiffel Tower. Any digital image above about 3/4
    >megapixel will do. It's meant just for one-time personal use. So no
    >copyright issues or large-scale publishing of your picture.

    May be too late, but a good resource is to go to www.google.com, click
    on "images", click on "advanced image search", and use the "size"
    dropdown to select "very large" or "wallpaper sized". Put "eiffel"
    or "eiffel tower" in the text box, and start scoping them out.

    Neil Maxwell, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Neil Maxwell

    anonymous Guest

    "Neil Maxwell" <> schreef in bericht
    > May be too late, but a good resource is to go to www.google.com, click
    > on "images", click on "advanced image search", and use the "size"
    > dropdown to select "very large" or "wallpaper sized". Put "eiffel"
    > or "eiffel tower" in the text box, and start scoping them out.

    Thanks, but already did so this morning. None of the pictures was really
    big/sharp enough, which is why I turned to several newsgroups. Google
    Images is usually the first place I go when I'm looking for images.
    Polar

    anonymous, Jul 28, 2003

  3. anonymous wrote:
    > "Neil Maxwell" <> schreef in bericht
    >
    >>May be too late, but a good resource is to go to www.google.com, click
    >>on "images", click on "advanced image search", and use the "size"
    >>dropdown to select "very large" or "wallpaper sized". Put "eiffel"
    >>or "eiffel tower" in the text box, and start scoping them out.

    > Thanks, but already did so this morning. None of the pictures was really
    > big/sharp enough, which is why I turned to several newsgroups. Google
    > Images is usually the first place I go when I'm looking for images.
    > Polar

    Whats wrong with this one?
    http://www.willamette.edu/wits/llc/Images/Eiffel Tower 1.jpg
    Well maybe not that sharp