Re: looking 4 a large picture of the Eiffel Tower

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by howard, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. howard

    howard Guest

    "anonymous" <>
    wrote in message news:bg305k$k0j0s$-berlin.de...
    > Hi all
    >

    > I am urgently (by 18:00 UTC today at the very latest) looking for a nice
    > large picture of the Eiffel Tower. Any digital image above about 3/4
    > megapixel will do. It's meant just for one-time personal use. So no
    > copyright issues or large-scale publishing of your picture.
    >
    > Feel free to e-mail it as any graphical file you like to
    > <>. File size
    > doesn't matter, but the larger the resolution, the better. Please be as
    > kind _not_ to post your images in this newsgroup.
    >
    > Any suggestions on some or other (free) web resource where I might easily
    > find such an image is most welcome as well.

    Dickhead !!!
    howard, Jul 28, 2003

  2. howard

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "howard" <> wrote in

    >> Any suggestions on some or other (free) web resource where I might
    >> easily find such an image is most welcome as well.
    >>

    > Dickhead !!!

    He did ask nicely.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Jul 28, 2003

  3. howard

    anonymous Guest

    "Lucas Tam" <> schreef in bericht
    > "howard" <> wrote in
    > > Dickhead !!!

    > He did ask nicely.

    Thought so. So who's the d... in this case?
    Thanks to all those who did send me some constructive samples during the
    day.
    Polar
    anonymous, Jul 28, 2003