Re: Long boot up time for Windows PC

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, Jan 16, 2008.

  1. John

    John Guest

    What happens if you start it in 'safe' mode Sid?

    Regards,
    John.

    John, Jan 16, 2008

  2. John

    John Guest

    Sid, from your earlier post, I see your OS has been installed since
    2005, so I would be inclined to suggest you do a full re-install.

    Regards,
    John.

    John, Jan 17, 2008