Re: London, Eye Level

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Robert Coe, Aug 10, 2012.

  1. Robert Coe

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:01:47 -0600, "Dudley Hanks" <>
    wrote:
    :
    : "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
    : news:2012080518325991745-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom...
    : > BTW: When you flew, did Mich ride up front, sipping champagne with you in
    : > First Class?
    : > ...or was he relegated to steerage?
    : >
    : >
    : > --
    : > Regards,
    : >
    : > Savageduck
    : >
    :
    : I know a few dog users who've been bumped up to first class because of
    : their guides. I've never been that lucky, though... :)
    :
    : Mich had to make due with a bulkhead spot, for the 8 and 9 hour flights.
    :
    : I was a bit worried about the extended bathroomless break time, 12 hours
    : from when we passed through security till we got through Customs, but he
    : handled it with ease.

    How do you know how much ease he handled it with? He may have been suffering
    but was too polite to complain.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Aug 10, 2012