Re: Logitech Quickcam Express - Windows XP SP1

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by eck eck, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. eck eck

    eck eck Guest

    Plug and Play OS is Disabled. <--------------------------- what will that do
    when it is set otherwise?

    double check the oem site as well and see what they say.. i've had so many
    problems with mine and tried so many fix and finally got it to work thaty i
    forgot which one of which worked..

    "Fliiber Gibbet" <> wrote in message
    > For some reason, my PC refuses to recognise my Webcam (Logitech Quickcam
    > Express). The device is listed under "USB controllers" as "Unknown

    Device".

    eck eck, Jul 27, 2003