Re: Living tax-free in NZ

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave Joll, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Dave Joll

    Dave Joll Guest

    "HiM" <> wrote

    > seems i should make a claim for compensation for being treated differently
    > [ discriminated against ] for simply being on a benefit.

    "HiM" <> wrote

    > get a bloody job matey
    > who says you cannot work for some one else?

    What a snivelling little hypocrite you are, Greg. Have you
    been taking lessons in bludging from the pink pervert or
    something?

    - Dave
    --
    Lowering the tone of Usenet since 1997...

    Please send replies to New Zealand instead of Zanzibar.
    Sorry, but the spam is just getting a little too much...
    Dave Joll, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Dave Joll

    HiM Guest

    "Dave Joll" <> wrote in message
    > "HiM" <> wrote
    >
    > > seems i should make a claim for compensation for being treated

    differently
    > > [ discriminated against ] for simply being on a benefit.

    > "HiM" <> wrote
    >
    > > get a bloody job matey
    > > who says you cannot work for some one else?

    > What a snivelling little hypocrite you are, Greg.

    how am i a hypocrite davey? i am very ill and cannot work due to
    hallucinations etc from drugs

    so ... get a grip and explain HOW i am a hypocrite

    Have you
    > been taking lessons in bludging from the pink pervert or
    > something?

    i exepect to be treated with the same respect as all others .. and yes i
    desserve it

    now .. i await your hypocrite explanation jolly ... or are you simply
    pulling your lolly cos simpson is a friend

    HiM, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Dave Joll

    ~misfit~ Guest

    HiM wrote:

    > how am i a hypocrite davey? i am very ill and cannot work due to
    > hallucinations etc from drugs

    Well, that in itself explains your inability to grasp what's going on here.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jan 10, 2004
  4. Dave Joll

    HiM Guest

    "~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com> wrote in message
    > HiM wrote:
    > >
    > > how am i a hypocrite davey? i am very ill and cannot work due to
    > > hallucinations etc from drugs

    > Well, that in itself explains your inability to grasp what's going on

    here.
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    how?

    how does seeing things affect my ability to see what is going on?
    HiM, Jan 10, 2004
  5. Dave Joll

    ~misfit~ Guest

    HiM wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com> wrote in message
    >> HiM wrote:
    >>>
    >>> how am i a hypocrite davey? i am very ill and cannot work due to
    >>> hallucinations etc from drugs

    >> Well, that in itself explains your inability to grasp what's going
    >> on here. --
    >> ~misfit~
    >>

    > how?
    >
    > how does seeing things affect my ability to see what is going on?

    You just said. You cannot work due to hallucinations from drugs. If you
    cannot work and are not reliable to work due to mental problems then it is
    understandable that you have absolutely no fucking idea of what you speak.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jan 10, 2004
  6. Dave Joll

    > HiM wrote:
    > > "~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com> wrote in message

    > >> Well, that in itself explains your inability to grasp what's going
    > >> on here. --
    > >> ~misfit~
    > >>

    > > how?
    > >
    > > how does seeing things affect my ability to see what is going on?

    > You just said. You cannot work due to hallucinations from drugs. If you
    > cannot work and are not reliable to work due to mental problems then it is
    > understandable that you have absolutely no fucking idea of what you speak.

    what a load of crap from an idiot
    hallucinations affect your vision

    fukwit

    HiM, Jan 10, 2004
  7. Dave Joll

    Tilly Guest

    HiM wrote:
    > what a load of crap from an idiot
    > hallucinations affect your vision
    >
    > fukwit

    Hallucinations affect your mind and consequently the way you see things.

    Tilly

    Tilly, Jan 11, 2004
  8. Dave Joll

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Tilly wrote:
    > HiM wrote:
    >> what a load of crap from an idiot
    >> hallucinations affect your vision
    >>
    >> fukwit

    > Hallucinations affect your mind and consequently the way you see
    > things.

    My point exactly Tilly. He didn't specify what type of hallucinations, there
    are visual, aural, tactile and perceptual hallucinations to name a few.

    And, assuming he meant visual, being the most common type, we are
    communicating through a visual medium right now, therefore my point has
    validity.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jan 11, 2004
  9. Dave Joll

    Tilly Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Tilly wrote:
    >> HiM wrote:
    >>> what a load of crap from an idiot
    >>> hallucinations affect your vision
    >>>
    >>> fukwit

    >> Hallucinations affect your mind and consequently the way you see
    >> things.

    > My point exactly Tilly. He didn't specify what type of
    > hallucinations, there are visual, aural, tactile and perceptual
    > hallucinations to name a few.
    >
    > And, assuming he meant visual, being the most common type, we are
    > communicating through a visual medium right now, therefore my point
    > has validity.

    I know. I should have used the trem' the way people perceive things' rather
    than the way 'you see things'.

    Actually the most common type of hallucination are audial , but I assume
    Greg is referring to visual hallucinations.

    Tilly
    Tilly, Jan 11, 2004