Re: Liverpool

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by His Majesty The PMD, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. Screamingwitch©®²°°¾ wrote:

    > On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:21:48 +0000, His Majesty The PMD <>
    > :
    > cacked this fuckin treat out!
    >
    >>Shenine Livingstone wrote:
    >>

    >>>What the **** just happened!!!!!!!!!11
    >>>

    >>Witchy has spat out her dummy because she's been spanked again, hard
    >>this time.

    > quit whining fuckhead,prove its me that I done it,like i had to prove
    > it was you who revealed my name and address and i also had to expose
    > you for the NETKKKop you are

    Oh, I'm not whining witch, I'm laughing very loud! Hehehehehehe ;-)

    --

    PMD

    "You play with feathers, you get your arse tickled"

    His Majesty The PMD, Feb 17, 2005

  2. On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:42:47 +0000, His Majesty The PMD <>
    :
    cacked this fuckin treat out!
    >Screamingwitch©®²°°¾ wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:21:48 +0000, His Majesty The PMD <>
    >> :
    >> cacked this fuckin treat out!

    >>>Witchy has spat out her dummy because she's been spanked again, hard
    >>>this time.

    >> quit whining fuckhead,prove its me that I done it,like i had to prove
    >> it was you who revealed my name and address and i also had to expose
    >> you for the NETKKKop you are
    >>

    >Oh, I'm not whining witch, I'm laughing very loud! Hehehehehehe ;-)

    no yer not why are ya felching allover the news groups in the wee
    small hours of the morning cant ya sleep?..your even tagging posts
    which are not directed at you,,,face it petee..yer fucked
    -

    SCREAMINGWITCH!

    SHEFFIELD FORUM UNMODERATED
    http://freeuktalksheffield.hyperboards.com/

    http://www.geocities.com/screamingwitch2000/FUKTS.html

    When you post peoples personal info, It's show that you have nothing
    left and have been spanked real good. To bad you fell for that phony #
    and addy.=(PMD.alt.talk.bollocks PI revealer)

    This is what happened. I was riding home on my mule holding my rooster
    and hen. My mule stopped on me. Now my mule won't move until I scratch
    him behind the ears. Well the pastor's wife was walking by. I only
    said "Pardon me Mrs. Hillbunker but would you hold my cock and pullet
    while I scratch my ass", and the next thing I know is that the police have
    me on the ground, handcuffed, and beating me with billy clubs.

    Tavish

    "You have a woman's hand, milord! I'll wager these dainty
    pinkies never weighed anchor in a storm."
    "Your skin milord. I'll wager it ne'er felt the lash
    of a cat ['o' nine tails], been rubbed with salt, and
    then flayed off by a pirate chief to make fine
    stockings for his best cabin boy."
    "Ha. -Aah! You have a woman's purse! I'll wager that
    purse has never been used
    as a rowing-boat. I'll wager it's never had sixteen
    shipwrecked mariners tossing in it."
    "Oh! You have a woman's mouth, milord! I'll wager that
    mouth never had to chew through the side of a
    ship to escape the dreadful spindly killer fish. "
    - Mad Captain Rum

    PROMOTE YOOSNET.....X-POST!

    Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
    One and one make two, two and one make three,
    It was destiny.
    Once every hundred-thousand years or so,
    When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow
    And the grass doth grow...
    Needless to say, the beast was stunned.
    Whip-crack went his schwumpy tail,
    And the beast was done.
    He asked us: "(snort) Be you angels?"
    And we said, "Nay. We are but men."
    Rock!

    alt.pmd.spank.my.arse.please
    alt.pmd.spank.my.big.arse.please
    alt.pmd.spank.my.big.red.arse.please
    alt.pmd.biggest.spanked.looser.on.usenet
    SUBSCRIBE!

    Breaker, breaker, lookout, watch your back
    Be afraid there's a Frisbee-like cat who's a mighty
    sharp blade.
    So the feared and revered reputation was made of..... Sailcat

    "You're a very empty person.
    If I were of a superstitious bent,
    I would seriously pray for you.
    Being of a more rational mien,
    I realise you are simply irredeemable.
    Whoever turned you into the person you are
    has a lot to answer for, one way
    or another."---JAF:uk.misc

    i change my sig everree now and then.its no big deal...
    like an insect that needs attention with a can of aerosol and a lighter,,
    they are both short lived

    "No one takes any notice of trolls posting through alt.net.news or whatever
    anonymous server you idiots use." -- Mike Clayton

    mhm35x29
    OFM#20

    Frater V.V.L
    Hierophant
    Temple of Anubis No.2
    Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
    Rosicrucian Order of Alpha et Omega.
    PMD: is a rancid, deviant, corpse-popping mucus goblin
    PMD: is a pungent, runny, cornhole-fixated crotch Jedi
    PMD: is a cocksucking, cancerous, colon-pulling pickle champion
    PMD: is a crummy, insane, mucus-abusing fudge champion
    PMD: is a semi-retarded, foul-smelling, cow-shitting dog merchant
    PMD: is a foul, monstrous, cornhole-absorbing corpse yanker
    PMD: is a filthy, putrid, butt-humping crap champion
    PMD: is a idiotic, moronic, whore-drinking fudge merchant
    PMD: is a ignorant, aromatic, diarrhea-yanking asshole excavator

    def leppard....that is all

    Screamingwitch©®²°°¾, Feb 17, 2005