Re: list of mcad

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    not quite true ....

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/certified.asp

    lists how many people hold each cert.

    message

    Guest, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Guest

    Somchai U. Guest

    It is true or false based on interpretation.

    For me, It is true. The page only show the number, it does not list the name
    of persons whom earn MCSD/MCSDs.

    Somchai

    Somchai U., Nov 28, 2003