Re: list index out of bounds 1 error wha???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by rf, Jul 27, 2009.

  1. rf

    rf Guest

    "Zvñt€q[7]" wrote:
    > I'm getting a 'list index out of bounds 1' error popping up over and
    > over and I was wondering if anyone here could tell me what's happening
    > that would cause this. I've googled for info but I'm getting rather
    > spotty info on what on Earth is happening.

    Try narrowing it down a bit. Perhaps by telling us which bloody
    OS/program/language you are talking about.

    rf, Jul 27, 2009

  2. rf

    rf Guest

    "Zvñt€q[7]" wrote:
    > rf wrote:
    >> "Zvñt€q[7]" wrote:
    >>> I'm getting a 'list index out of bounds 1' error popping up over and
    >>> over and I was wondering if anyone here could tell me what's
    >>> happening that would cause this. I've googled for info but I'm
    >>> getting rather spotty info on what on Earth is happening.

    >> Try narrowing it down a bit. Perhaps by telling us which bloody
    >> OS/program/language you are talking about.

    > Doesn't everyone use Unix?
    >
    > but seriously, MY BAD! I'm using Vista Sp2

    So Vista Sp2 is issuing a "list index out of bounds 1" error message?

    What happened when you searched Microsofts site?

    rf, Jul 27, 2009

  3. rf

    Guest

    "Zvñt€q[7]" <> wrote:

    >rf wrote:
    >> "Zvñt€q[7]" wrote:
    >>> I'm getting a 'list index out of bounds 1' error popping up over and
    >>> over and I was wondering if anyone here could tell me what's happening
    >>> that would cause this. I've googled for info but I'm getting rather
    >>> spotty info on what on Earth is happening.

    >> Try narrowing it down a bit. Perhaps by telling us which bloody
    >> OS/program/language you are talking about.

    >Doesn't everyone use Unix?

    >but seriously, MY BAD! I'm using Vista Sp2

    Vista is considered the worst OS since WinME, some claim even worse.

    MS has a 45 day refund in place for unhappy Vista users.

    Vista Ultima never happened.

    MS has extended the support of XP, and now looks like it will become
    part of the Windows7 OS as a virtual OS.

    Windows7 being an OS that MS is putting all their resources into, to
    get it out on time and actually work.

    And your having problems with Vista? go figure...

    An index error could be anything, caused by the program your using, or
    because you haven't disabled the "Indexing Service", a portion of your
    memory might be too small to hold the resources required, and I'm
    pretty sure I can get that error on XP with UltraEdit (text editor).

    View your Event Viewer for hints.
    --

    Private Property
    http://iphotoforum.com/

    , Jul 27, 2009
  4. rf

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:37:53 -0400, Zvñt€q[7] wrote:

    >rf wrote:
    >> "Zvñt€q[7]" wrote:
    >>> I'm getting a 'list index out of bounds 1' error popping up over and
    >>> over and I was wondering if anyone here could tell me what's happening
    >>> that would cause this. I've googled for info but I'm getting rather
    >>> spotty info on what on Earth is happening.

    >> Try narrowing it down a bit. Perhaps by telling us which bloody
    >> OS/program/language you are talking about.

    >Doesn't everyone use Unix?
    >
    >but seriously, MY BAD! I'm using Vista Sp2

    So what application / actions / changes made prior to / cause error to
    happen?

    Me

    why?, Jul 27, 2009