    group of sites, criteria for selection unknown.

    So I think that it is a load of hooey and that 'Impossible" is
    trolling again.
    peterwn, Mar 2, 2010

  2. peterwn

    PAV Guest

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 21:25:43 -0800 (PST), peterwn <>
    wrote:

    >On Mar 2, 5:06 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    >> Hard to say.....What do you think?
    >>
    >> http://marketshare.hitslink.com/report.aspx?qprid=9&qpcustom=Linux

    >I do not have a clue what this means. Presumably it is of the OS's
    >installed in machines that browse the internet and 'hit' a certain
    >group of sites, criteria for selection unknown.
    >
    >So I think that it is a load of hooey and that 'Impossible" is
    >trolling again.

    Beats me why anyone takes any notice of him at all.

    pavrotti (at) operamail (dot) com
    PAV, Mar 2, 2010

  3. peterwn

    peterwn Guest

    On Mar 2, 10:20 pm, PAV <> wrote:

    > >So I think that it is a load of hooey and that 'Impossible" is
    > >trolling again.

    > Beats me why anyone takes any notice of him at all.

    Yes, I sometimes ask myself that too. In this case I thought a
    rebuttal was appropriate, but will not indulge in a 'tis / 'tisn't
    debate.
    peterwn, Mar 3, 2010