Re: Linux Ubuntu 9.04 beats Micoshaft crapware victim: "constant freezes and unexplained reboots"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Clogwog, May 9, 2009.

  1. Clogwog

    Clogwog Guest

    "7" <> schreef in bericht
    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "I have had constant

    > My ..........

    ........ Wrote the *paid* NetKKKop, NetK00k, NetL00n and King of All
    Retards, "7" AKA Joseph Michael.
    Registrant:
    Mr. J. Michael
    Domain name: ENEMYGADGETS.COM
    http://fixunix.com/linux/348299-re-introducing-drama-queen-retard-nomen-nescio.html
    http://www.nntpnews.net/f1961/retard-joseph-michael-3546639/
    Known facts about 7 are:
    "7" AKA Joseph Michael is a lintard and a *megalomaniac* *Idiot*.
    < from Dr. Bills medical encyclopedia - thanks Dr. Bill! >
    *Megalomania* :
    "behavior characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, genius, or
    omnipotence - often generally termed as delusions of grandeur or grandiose
    delusions"
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.inventors/browse_thread/thread/8ec441378e4e55f9/2391646c333ddcde
    "7" AKA Josh Michael uttered:
    Robodyne Cybernetics is offering a NEW TECHNOLOGY that is BIGGER
    than anything else before it. It is bigger than Microsoft, its
    bigger than IBM, its bigger than Intel, its bigger than GM, its
    bigger than Sony and its bigger than Mitsubishi.
    http://leitl.org/sci.nano/author.html#3825
    - *Stopping* *massacres*
    I'm thinking that in the future micro and nanotech machines will put a stop
    to it pretty pronto.
    - *Holodeck* *system*
    I'm in the process of putting together a proposal to make a holodeck system
    in under 5 years.
    - *Getting* *past* *viruses* & *cancer* *cells*
    I firmly believe that a fractal mechatronics assembler will defeat all known
    viruses and cancers in a few years.
    Clogwog, May 9, 2009