Re: linux is crap.. but vista is....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Singer, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. Singer

    Singer Guest

    "jonathan perreault" <> wrote in

    > linux is only "crap", because the manufacturor of the devices that we
    > use are making windows drivers not linux drivers, if it wasn't for
    > that 75% of the people on this newsgroup would change to linux, i know
    > i would

    Who cares?
    I, like 99 percent of the people out there look at the end result and
    could care less where it comes from.
    If a driver exists for Windows and not for Linux, then Linux sucks.
    That's the way of the world.
    Do you care who made the hoses for your washing machine?
    I don't as long as they work.

    The problem with Linux is that the community is always whining and
    placing blame every place it can but at the same time ignoring the fact
    that Linux is free and Windows is not.
    So where is Linux?
    It's free for goodness sakes.
    Maybe the real truth is that people have tried Linux and decided that it
    sucks.
    Ever consider that option?
    It's the most logical one AFAIK.

    Singer, Sep 11, 2007