Re: Linux desktop usage skyrockets to 1 in 66

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Bruce Sinclair, Sep 15, 2010.

  1. In article <>, Collector_NZ <> wrote:
    >On 14/09/2010 3:10 p.m., impossible wrote:
    >>
    >> Oh....wait....no, sorry. Still within the margin of error. Could be zero
    >> for all we know. Plus Allistar, of course.
    >>
    >> http://www.w3counter.com/globalstats.php?year=2010&month=7
    >>

    >Well I am replying before I read the other posts in this thread because
    >I suspect that you will have the thread subject changed to insult (or
    >attempt to insult) since you have dared to challenge the De Losers
    >favorite subject and when he can not win he gets cheap.

    ... and this you say to impossible ??? LOL :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Sep 15, 2010

  2. In article <4c988696$>, Collector_NZ <> wrote:
    >On 15/09/2010 11:16 a.m., Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >> In article<>, Collector_NZ<>

    > wrote:

    >>> Well I am replying before I read the other posts in this thread because
    >>> I suspect that you will have the thread subject changed to insult (or
    >>> attempt to insult) since you have dared to challenge the De Losers
    >>> favorite subject and when he can not win he gets cheap.

    >> .. and this you say to impossible ??? LOL :)
    >>

    >As implied (perhaps not too clearly) De Loser will alter the thread title.

    Ah. Thanks for the clarification.
    Looked to me like you were doing a pot/kettle thing. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Sep 22, 2010

  3. Bruce Sinclair

    Clodector_NZ Guest

    On 22/09/2010 11:27 a.m., Bruce Sinclair wrote:

    > In article<4c988696$>, Collector_NZ<> wrote:
    >> On 15/09/2010 11:16 a.m., Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >>>
    >>> .. and this you say to impossible ??? LOL :)
    >>>

    >> As implied (perhaps not too clearly) De Loser will alter the thread title.

    > Ah. Thanks for the clarification.
    > Looked to me like you were doing a pot/kettle thing. :)

    Collector_NZ is complaining to the kettle that the pot is black. :D
    Both impossible (kettle) and LDO (pot) will alter the thread title.

    Clodector_NZ, Sep 26, 2010