    <snip>

    This is a prime example of newsgrop trolling which people are getting
    sick and tired of.

    peterwn, May 22, 2010

  2. In article <>, peterwn <> wrote:
    >On May 23, 4:42=A0am, "impossible" <> wrote:
    ><snip>
    >
    >This is a prime example of newsgrop trolling which people are getting
    >sick and tired of.

    Bin it. Move on. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, May 24, 2010

  3. peterwn

    peterwhine Guest

    On May 23, 06:32 am, peterwn <> wrote:

    > On May 23, 4:42 am, "impossible"<> wrote:
    > <snip>
    >
    > This is a prime example of newsgrop trolling which people are getting
    > sick and tired of.

    Translation:

    "A hungry troll is a silent troll. I am a prime example
    of a newsgroup troll feeder which people are getting
    sick and tired of."

    "I keep feeding this troll. I cannot stop myself from
    feeding trolls. It is like a knee-jerk reaction with me.
    I bite before I remember that we should not feed trolls."

    peterwhine, May 29, 2010