Re: Linux and Digital Audio? Is This Some Kind Of Joke?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lincoln Miller, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. Why do I keep seeing this same post over and over again in various
    groups?
    Is this some kind of email harvesting program?
    TIA--->>>Lincoln

    Lincoln Miller, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Lincoln Miller

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about 2 Jan 2006 10:29:14 -0800, in
    alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of "Lincoln Miller"
    <> spewed the following:

    |Why do I keep seeing this same post over and over again in various
    |groups?
    |Is this some kind of email harvesting program?
    |TIA--->>>Lincoln

    No, they were just waiting for this one:
    BTW, your dad was a welder, right? Both Lincoln and Miller make fine
    machines.

    GFIA

    --

    -nos1eep

    http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

    nos1eep, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Lincoln Miller

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Lincoln Miller wrote:
    > Why do I keep seeing this same post over and over again in various
    > groups?
    > Is this some kind of email harvesting program?
    > TIA--->>>Lincoln

    It's spam. Peter is the worst spammer on the net.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Jan 2, 2006