Re:Linksys USB Wireless Adapter WUSB54GC Installed GTGina.dl

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by JLA, May 17, 2006.

  1. JLA

    JLA Guest

    > Maureen in OCwrote
    [quote:82c6384b2f="JLA"]Try this

    > The registry key for gtgina.dll is located at the followin

    plac

    > (Just go to start, run - then type regedit. Be sure to backup you
    > registry before you try this

    HKey_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogo

    > You will see the registry key for GTGina.dll at that locatio
    >
    > Delete the registry value for GTGina.dl
    >
    > DO NOT DELETE THE GTGINA.dll fil
    >
    > This should have things running smoothly again for you !
    >
    > If you deleted the GTGINA.DLL file, you can download it at thi

    lin

    > http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=63681

    Could you please expalin what you mean by "Delete the registr
    value for GTGina.dll"? Is it the "value name" or th
    "value data" to delete? Do you just leave it blank

    Hopefully this will work, as I can't decide if I should return th
    adapter and buy a different one, of if this will work an I shoul
    keep it

    Has anyone else tried this fix yet?[/quote:82c6384b2f

    You would just "right click" on the name and select delete.
    BE SURE to back up your registry before attempting this

    Hope it helps

    JLA, May 17, 2006