Re: Links in OE are opend in a new IE window instead of in the existing one

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mir, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Mir

    Mir Guest

    As I stated under point 2. "Reuse window for launching shortcuts" is enabled. Any other suggestilon.

    TIA

    "rifleman" <> wrote in message news:bda1jo$3kf$...
    In news:bda177$qqmdg$,
    Mirko Zagorac <> addressed his navel and typed:
    > Hi all
    >
    > I would like to web links in OE be opened in already open IE window
    > instead of each link opens a new IE window.
    > FYI the following items are enabled:
    > 1 My Computer-View-Options-Folder-Browse folder by using a single
    > window that changes as you open each folder.
    > 2 IE-Tools-Options-Advanced-Reuse window for launching shortcuts
    > System: W95 B, IE/OE 5.5, HDD 2.1GB, RAM 32MB
    >
    > Any assistance would be appreciated
    > TIA

    In Internet Explorer, go to Tools-Internet Options, click on the "Advanced"
    tab, and under "Browsing" make sure the "Reuse windows for launching
    shortcuts" is checked.

    HTH

    Mir, Jun 24, 2003