Re: Limited connectivity on one user profile while others connect 100%

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 15, 2008.

  1. Hi
    Make sure that either the Intel Wireless is loaded at startup or Windows
    Wireless Zero configuration is On, but Not both.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 15, 2008