Re: limewire is gone ..where now

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 2, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:06:08 +0000, Information wrote:

    > my occasional download of music via limewire is now gone
    >
    > where do i go now

    Amazon.com. ITunes. Local music store, Walmart, BEst Buy etc...

    Meat Plow, Nov 2, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 02/11/2010 22:16, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "Meat Plow"<> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:06:08 +0000, Information wrote:
    >>
    >>> my occasional download of music via limewire is now gone
    >>>
    >>> where do i go now

    >> Amazon.com. ITunes. Local music store, Walmart, BEst Buy etc...

    > A bunch of fucking losers.

    So speaks the resident expert on the subject.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 3, 2010

  3. "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message news:p...
    > On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:06:08 +0000, Information wrote:
    >
    >> my occasional download of music via limewire is now gone
    >>
    >> where do i go now

    > Amazon.com. ITunes. Local music store, Walmart, BEst Buy etc...
    >

    > --
    > Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

    i've no idea about the itunes, walmart, best buy, having not used them for real cd's or audio
    downloads.
    i can recommend Amazon.com. good price and quality on mp3 downloads. no 'drms' malarkery on the
    mp3's.
    even freebies mp3s. thats a lottery but there is always a free section.

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Nov 3, 2010