    any suggestions would be really appriciated .

    Thanks
    Abheet

    greenapplestudio via PhotoKB.com, Nov 12, 2006

  2. greenapplestudio via PhotoKB.com

    Ol' Bab Guest

    Re: Lights - Bingo!

    First time ever!
    After years on newsgroups, never seen before, a post where
    EVERY SINGLE TECH TERM IS COMPLETE GIBBERISH TO ME.

    This is not a complaint. Just had to be noted.

    Ol' Bab

    Ol' Bab, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Re: Lights - Bingo!

    ofcourse it is a complain ..
    but i am sure ou got what i am trying to say .. anyway thanks for being such
    great help.

    greenapplestudio via PhotoKB.com, Nov 15, 2006