Re: License discussion was How do you to tell if you windows 98se is legal?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Andy, Sep 26, 2009.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    98 Guy wrote:

    > Greg wrote:
    >
    >> Half the stuff that is posted in the Microsoft.public.**** is
    >> never posted on Microsoft news server feed.

    > MEB has a very peculiar understanding of the microsoft.* usenet
    > hierarchy, and how those newsgroups relate to microsoft (the
    > corporation) and in particular the microsoft servers.
    >
    > His understanding of how these newsgroups operate (logistically,
    > mechanically) is completely wrong - if not strange.
    >
    > And there is no use explaining to him how or why he's wrong (as is the
    > case for most conversations he's involved in here). He will resort to
    > the use of increasingly convoluted responses that resemble legal-speak
    > (and which border on sporge) and when he's really backed into a corner
    > he will froth at the mouth and use foul language and will only
    > partially-quote you (he usually full-quotes in his replies, in violation
    > of correct usenet conventions, and for reasons which again are bizarre).

    In that case, it sounds like he'll fit right in on 'real' usenet with
    the rest of us...

    You say 'froth at the mouth and use foul language' like it's a bad
    thing! :)

    --
    Registered Linux User #478766

    Andy, Sep 26, 2009

  2. Andy

    Andy Guest

    98 Guy wrote:

    > Andy wrote:

    >> In that case, it sounds like he'll fit right in on 'real' usenet
    >> with the rest of us...

    > Is there some reason you added 24hoursupport.helpdesk to the
    > distribution of your last reply (which I have removed) ?

    Why yes, yes there is.

    Hope this helps!
    Andy.

    Andy, Sep 27, 2009