Re: Letter from the IRS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Mar 19, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in

    > yep
    >
    > another letter from the IRS
    >
    > for three years in a row I've filled out my Federal taxes wrong
    > and have an *additional* refund coming.
    >
    > I am probably the only person on earth who actually looks forward to a
    > letter from the IRS...and I must be close to setting a record on being
    > the biggest dummy of all times!!

    Used to get it every year with Canada Revenue. For some reason, no
    employer I had had *anyone* capable of calculating Canada Pension Plan
    Deductions correctly, so every year another $50 back.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Mar 19, 2010