Re: Let's just call this group nz.troll

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by AD., Feb 11, 2010.

  1. AD.

    AD. Guest

    On Feb 11, 5:24 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    > In the past week, 23 of of 40 new trolls were started by Larry D'Loser.
    >
    > My god! Have the rest of you no shame?

    Are you upset that Larry out-trolled you this week?

    Don't feel too bad, the competition is pretty tough these days. Being
    the 2nd biggest troll in here is still something to be proud of. With
    a bit more practice and some hard work, I'm sure you'll get to 1st
    place some day.

    Don't give up! You can do it! You just have to believe in yourself.

    --
    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Feb 11, 2010

  2. AD.

    AD. Guest

    On Feb 12, 1:34 am, "impossible" <> wrote:
    > Anton.......Anton......name seems vaguely familiar......hmmm.....nope,
    > sorry, I can't actually think of a single thing you've ever said that made
    > an impression on me.

    Apart from Larry, I can't think of anything else that has ever left an
    impression on you. It sounds like you're still hurting over the
    breakup. Don't worry, with time the pain will fade and you'll be able
    to move on.

    Larry has already moved on - and look at the wonders it's done for his
    trolling. You'll get there too.

    --
    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Feb 11, 2010

  3. On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:34:10 -0600, impossible wrote:

    > "AD." <> wrote in message
    >> On Feb 11, 5:24 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    >>> In the past week, 23 of of 40 new trolls were started by Larry D'Loser.
    >>>
    >>> My god! Have the rest of you no shame?

    >> Are you upset that Larry out-trolled you this week?
    >>
    >> Don't feel too bad, the competition is pretty tough these days. Being
    >> the 2nd biggest troll in here is still something to be proud of. With
    >> a bit more practice and some hard work, I'm sure you'll get to 1st
    >> place some day.
    >>
    >> Don't give up! You can do it! You just have to believe in yourself.
    >>
    >> --

    > Anton.......Anton......name seems vaguely familiar......hmmm.....nope,
    > sorry, I can't actually think of a single thing you've ever said that made
    > an impression on me.

    Ex Post Office - Small computer business?

    Porky Josling, Feb 11, 2010
  4. AD.

    AD. Guest

    On Feb 12, 10:21 am, Porky Josling <> wrote:
    > Ex Post Office - Small computer business?

    Me? Nope, sorry.

    --
    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Feb 12, 2010
  5. AD.

    AD. Guest

    On Feb 12, 1:46 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    > "Porky Josling" <> wrote in message
    > > Ex Post Office - Small computer business?

    > Ah, yes. Once a clich , always a clich . That's Anton.

    Qué?

    --
    Cheers
    Anton