Re: Lens register chart

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Roland Karlsson, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. westin* (Stephen H. Westin) wrote in

    > Some time ago I took the trouble to take Willem-Jan Markerink's
    > excellent table of lens registers (flange distances), tidy it up, and
    > sort it by flange distance. I also added the Sigma SA mount and
    > corrected the Miranda entries (since there was really only one Miranda
    > dual thread/bayonet mount). See the result at
    >
    > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~westin/misc/mounts-alphabetical.html
    >
    > and
    >
    > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~westin/misc/mounts-by-register.html

    Nice!

    Do you have any data for the Asahiflex M37 screw mount?

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Roland Karlsson <> writes:

    > westin* (Stephen H. Westin) wrote in
    >
    > > Some time ago I took the trouble to take Willem-Jan Markerink's
    > > excellent table of lens registers (flange distances), tidy it up, and
    > > sort it by flange distance. I also added the Sigma SA mount and
    > > corrected the Miranda entries (since there was really only one Miranda
    > > dual thread/bayonet mount). See the result at
    > >
    > > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~westin/misc/mounts-alphabetical.html
    > >
    > > and
    > >
    > > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~westin/misc/mounts-by-register.html
    > >

    > Nice!
    >
    > Do you have any data for the Asahiflex M37 screw mount?

    No. Do you? If so, I'll add it.

    --
    -Stephen H. Westin

    Stephen H. Westin, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Roland Karlsson

    Jim Guest

    "Stephen H. Westin" <westin*> wrote in message
    > Roland Karlsson <> writes:
    >
    > > westin* (Stephen H. Westin) wrote in
    > >
    > > > Some time ago I took the trouble to take Willem-Jan Markerink's
    > > > excellent table of lens registers (flange distances), tidy it up, and
    > > > sort it by flange distance. I also added the Sigma SA mount and
    > > > corrected the Miranda entries (since there was really only one Miranda
    > > > dual thread/bayonet mount). See the result at
    > > >
    > > > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~westin/misc/mounts-alphabetical.html
    > > >
    > > > and
    > > >
    > > > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~westin/misc/mounts-by-register.html
    > > >

    > > Nice!
    > >
    > > Do you have any data for the Asahiflex M37 screw mount?

    > No. Do you? If so, I'll add it.

    While you are doing that, add the Nikon Rangefinder mount.
    Jim

    Jim, Oct 26, 2004
  4. "Jim" <> writes:

    > "Stephen H. Westin" <westin*> wrote in message
    > > Roland Karlsson <> writes:
    > >
    > > > westin* (Stephen H. Westin) wrote in

    > > > Nice!
    > > >
    > > > Do you have any data for the Asahiflex M37 screw mount?

    > > No. Do you? If so, I'll add it.

    > While you are doing that, add the Nikon Rangefinder mount.
    > Jim

    Which I don't know. As I recall, it was based on the Contax mount, but
    used a different ratio on the rangefinder cam.

    --
    -Stephen H. Westin

    Stephen H. Westin, Oct 26, 2004