Re: Leftovers from a dead virus

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by wisdomkiller & pain, Sep 22, 2009.

  1. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > I need your help once again , if you can with this one.
    >
    > I killed a virus with Anti-Spyware I think it's called about a year ago.
    > Ever since then when I reboot there are two annoying and possible
    > harmful little rectangles that appear in the middle of my screen:
    >
    > RUNDLL
    > Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\ajercode.dll
    >
    > AND:
    >
    > RUNDLL
    > Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\felazako.dll

    Some autostart entry is still pointing to these non-existing files.
    Run msconfig and untick the checkboxen for suspect entries - but do not
    disable windows services unless you really know what you do.
    Restart, and commit the changes when you see no bad side effect.
    wisdomkiller & pain, Sep 22, 2009

  2. The Fake Truth Never-Was-An-MVP wrote:

    > Sorry I'm not a lesbian.

    You're not a woman, either.

    http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php

    They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
    waste your time.
    PCButtface1, The Not-Real Truth Not-an-MVP, fake-ms-mvp.org
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 23, 2009

  3. wisdomkiller & pain

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:40:30 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >The Fake Truth Never-Was-An-MVP wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry I'm not a lesbian.

    >You're not a woman, either.
    >
    >http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php

    You would think he'd take the time to check whether the two pics even remotely
    resembled each other. Hell, they're not even close.

    --
    * ducky prepares to waid through the filesystems
    <AB> ducky
    Mara, Sep 23, 2009
  4. wisdomkiller & pain

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Sep 22, 10:29 pm, "The Real Truth MVP" <> wrote:
    > Sorry I'm not a lesbian.
    >
    > --
    > The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
    > *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
    > They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
    > your time.
    > David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
    >
    > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in message

    > > "The Real Truth MVP" <> wrote in message
    > >> Your issue is a prime example of why good registry cleaners are needed..
    > >> Don't listen to the others who say registry cleaners are "snake oil". To
    > >> fix your issue automatically, download CCleaner from here
    > >>http://www.ccleaner.com/install it and when you run it select the
    > >> registry icon on the left to clean your registry. Let it fix all but
    > >> choose to backup when prompted. Your problem should then be fixed.

    > >> --
    > >> The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
    > >> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
    > >> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
    > >> waste your time.
    > >> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

    > > Hey bro that fucking did it, bro! My sister performs sexual favors for
    > > free, and we come to you!- Hide quoted text -

    Why not?
    iL_WeReo, Sep 23, 2009
  5. wisdomkiller & pain

    1PW Guest

    The un-Real non-Truth non-MVP wrote:
    > Sorry I'm not a lesbian.

    Since experience has shown that we must invert the meaning of
    everything you write to obtain the real truth, your message is now clear.

    Have a nice day.

    --
    1PW
    1PW, Sep 23, 2009
  6. The Fake Truth Impossible-to-be-an-MVP wrote:

    > You and JD tried that crap in another group and it did not work so now
    > you try it here. Some people know what hair and makeup can do but you
    > would rather be an idiot troll. Flip the damn picture around asshole
    > and do a real comparison.

    I had already flipped "Sara" earlier. Now it's on the page, flipped.
    They are still two different women, neither one of which is you. Have
    another look. Hair and makeup cannot change facial structure (chin), or
    the lower neck, or the nostrils and end of the nose.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 24, 2009