Re: Leftovers from a dead virus

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Sep 22, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:40:27 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > I need your help once again , if you can with this one.
    >
    > I killed a virus with Anti-Spyware I think it's called about a year ago.
    > Ever since then when I reboot there are two annoying and possible harmful
    > little rectangles that appear in the middle of my screen:
    >
    > RUNDLL
    > Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\ajercode.dll
    >
    > AND:
    >
    > RUNDLL
    > Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\felazako.dll
    >
    > Do you know what these are, and is there ANY way for me to get rid of them?
    > My machine doesn't want to shut off anywhere when it's time to go beddy-bye.
    > I think these boxes have something to do with it.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Apply a block of c-4 on the top of the machine and with repeated blows from
    a sledgehammer strike the c-4. Or dynamite if c-4 is not available.

    Ever consider deleting the files?
    If they won't delete, use the dos command prompt and try deleting that way.
    If they still won't delete, open task manager, find the files and if
    listed, terminate them.

    If that fails, try a system restore back to day one.

    Sell the machine on ebay and let some other asshole worry about it.

    richard, Sep 22, 2009

  2. Evan Platt wrote:

    > richard <> wrote:
    >> Apply a block of c-4 on the top of the machine and with repeated
    >> blows from a sledgehammer strike the c-4. Or dynamite if c-4 is not
    >> available.
    >>
    >> Ever consider deleting the files?
    >> If they won't delete, use the dos command prompt and try deleting
    >> that way. If they still won't delete, open task manager, find the
    >> files and if listed, terminate them.
    >>
    >>If that fails, try a system restore back to day one.

    > Wow... Stick to your day job. Whatever it is.

    No, no! Using the C4 is actually *good* advice for WeiRdeo_ScoTTy !!

    (The rest sucks, of course... and RtS has no "day job".)

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 22, 2009

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:19:22 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> richard <> wrote:
    >>> Apply a block of c-4 on the top of the machine and with repeated
    >>> blows from a sledgehammer strike the c-4. Or dynamite if c-4 is not
    >>> available.
    >>>
    >>> Ever consider deleting the files?
    >>> If they won't delete, use the dos command prompt and try deleting
    >>> that way. If they still won't delete, open task manager, find the
    >>> files and if listed, terminate them.
    >>>
    >>>If that fails, try a system restore back to day one.

    >> Wow... Stick to your day job. Whatever it is.

    > No, no! Using the C4 is actually *good* advice for WeiRdeo_ScoTTy !!
    >
    > (The rest sucks, of course... and RtS has no "day job".)

    My day job is the same as my night job.
    Spreading my bull!

    richard, Sep 22, 2009
  4. richard wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> (The rest sucks, of course... and RtS has no "day job".)

    > My day job is the same as my night job.
    > Spreading my bull!

    Hah! A complete, correct, and honest post from RtS!!! Congrats!

    --
    -bts
    -Accepting 10 demerits for excessive use of exclamation points

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 22, 2009
  5. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:40:27 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I need your help once again , if you can with this one.
    >>>
    >>> I killed a virus with Anti-Spyware I think it's called about a year ago.
    >>> Ever since then when I reboot there are two annoying and possible harmful
    >>> little rectangles that appear in the middle of my screen:
    >>>
    >>> RUNDLL
    >>> Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\ajercode.dll
    >>>
    >>> AND:
    >>>
    >>> RUNDLL
    >>> Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\felazako.dll
    >>>
    >>> Do you know what these are, and is there ANY way for me to get rid of
    >>> them?
    >>> My machine doesn't want to shut off anywhere when it's time to go
    >>> beddy-bye.
    >>> I think these boxes have something to do with it.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you.

    >> Apply a block of c-4 on the top of the machine and with repeated blows
    >> from
    >> a sledgehammer strike the c-4. Or dynamite if c-4 is not available.
    >>
    >> Ever consider deleting the files?
    >> If they won't delete, use the dos command prompt and try deleting that
    >> way.
    >> If they still won't delete, open task manager, find the files and if
    >> listed, terminate them.
    >>
    >> If that fails, try a system restore back to day one.
    >>
    >> Sell the machine on ebay and let some other asshole worry about it.

    > Most of this worries me.
    >
    > Let's see what others have to say.

    Ignore the advice about deleting files as this is dangerous and may
    break your computer.

    Desk Rabbit, Sep 23, 2009