Re: Learnkey

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Martins Lorencis, Dec 8, 2006.

  1. Hi!
    I self studied from CBT Nuggets MCDST video pack by Todd Logan - highly
    recommended. I`ve already passed my 70-271 and now working towards for
    70-272. Have actually booked 70-272 for 5th of January with Insurance
    option. Don`t get me wrong - I`m confident that I`ll pass it, just to have a
    plan "B" is always good.

    ML

    Martins Lorencis, Dec 8, 2006

  2. Not sure about LearnKey, but CBT Nuggets rock! I have the entire MCSE
    2003: Messaging series. I highly recommend this product.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 9, 2006