Re: Leadtek Winfast TV Tuner/Capture series...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by tw1965, Sep 30, 2005.

  1. tw1965

    tw1965 Guest

    Keith Wrote:
    > Has anyone received any information AT ALL? I have emailed leadtek...no
    > replies. Last December they said "we should have some beta drivers for
    > download soon..."
    >
    > I guess "soon" in the leadtek book is like "maybe never" to others :)
    >
    > FYI my card is the TV2000 Expert edition....was there a way to hack the
    > ..inf files to make the 32bit driver work? Seems I read *some* drivers
    > can be
    > tricked this way...
    >
    > -Keith Schaefer

    Keith ,

    You can try the beta driver in this link:
    'http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net' (http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net/)

    --
    tw1965
    tw1965's Profile: http://www.64bit-world.com/forums/member.php?u=1387

    tw1965, Sep 30, 2005

  2. "tw1965" <> wrote in
    message news:

    > You can try the beta driver in this link:
    > 'http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net' (http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net/)

    Thank you for the info, and the link. :eek:)

    --

    -------------------------------------
    Wayne Wastier

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 30, 2005

  3. tw1965

    sutho Guest

    sutho, Oct 5, 2005
  4. tw1965

    tw1965 Guest

    Hello,

    K!TV which is for x64 and brings itself a driver for bt878 chipsets.
    'http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/' (http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/)
    'http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2'
    (http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2)

    moshpit and fat may help you to let WinFast TV2000 working :
    'http://usuarios.lycos.es/forumdev/viewtopic.php?t=3005&start=34'
    (http://usuarios.lycos.es/forumdev/viewtopic.php?t=3005&start=34)

    '*Brian*' (http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showuser=5667) ::let
    WinFast TV2000 working :::