Re: LCD monitors display quality

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Virag the tooth-catheteriser, Feb 11, 2005.

  1. hugh jass, <>, the malfunctioning,
    domesticated french bean, and chaff cutter, disparaged:

    > So far, I don't find these monitors have a sharp enough image or high
    > enough resolution...
    > Has anybody found one that has good quality display?
    > The apple screens (made by LG I believe) look good, but I'm surprised
    > they only have a 400:1 contrast ratio. What should I look for if I
    > want as sharp an image as possible? any advice?
    > Thanks,
    > hj

    You shouldn't look. You should wait. Even the 17" and 19" 4ms response time
    LCDs are still not good enough if you want to do anything more than ****
    about typing emails.

    Buy a fucking Trinitron based flat screen and be done with it.
    Virag the tooth-catheteriser, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Virag the tooth-catheteriser

    hugh jass Guest

    That's what I have now and it's probably why I won't be happy with current
    LCD technology.
    .... but I need a second monitor and don't have the space on my desk!

    "Virag the tooth-catheteriser"
    <-women> wrote in message
    ikova...

    hugh jass, Feb 11, 2005