Re: Law & order criminal intent

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Annette Kurten, May 9, 2005.

    Annette Kurten, May 9, 2005

  2. Annette Kurten

    Netty Guest

    > "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > Our American friends might be able to help with this one.
    > > It is a relatively new programme here , the theme music is ace, I have
    > > googled but cannot find the link to download it .
    > > Anyone please?

    Annette,

    Try these websites. I found it on one of these sites but can't remember
    which one!

    www.tellytunes.com
    www.tvthemetunes.net

    Netty
    Netty, May 9, 2005

    > > > Our American friends might be able to help with this one.
    > > > It is a relatively new programme here , the theme music is ace, I have
    > > > googled but cannot find the link to download it .
    > > > Anyone please?
    > > >

    > Annette,
    >
    > Try these websites. I found it on one of these sites but can't remember
    > which one!
    >
    > www.tellytunes.com
    > www.tvthemetunes.net
    >
    > Netty

    No same site plenty of links to programme but not the music thanx anyway.
    Annette Kurten, May 9, 2005
  4. Annette Kurten

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Annette it is there I just got it. www.tvthemetunes.net

    pcbutts1, May 9, 2005
  5. Annette Kurten

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You've got mail.

    pcbutts1, May 9, 2005
  6. "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > Annette it is there I just got it. www.tvthemetunes.net

    > "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Netty" <netty@???.com> wrote in message

    > >> Annette,
    > >>
    > >> Try these websites. I found it on one of these sites but can't remember
    > >> which one!
    > >>
    > >> www.tellytunes.com
    > >> www.tvthemetunes.net
    > >>
    > >> Netty
    > >>

    > > No same site plenty of links to programme but not the music thanx

    anyway.

    cheers got it
    Annette Kurten, May 9, 2005