    basic,windows,2000,a+,inet+,network+,server+,server,comptia,actual,practice,questions,help,guidelines,cert,prep,exam,exams,web,sites,site,websites,website,nt,windowsnt,preparation,free,stuff,sun,solaris,sql,server,servers,proxy,exchange,updated,216,218,xp,217,70,210,215,70-300,70-315,70-305,RHCE,
    answer,answers,program,programs,programming,requirements,brain,dump,dumps,online,on-line,tutorial,tutorials,boot,camp,camps,bootcamps,center,centers,course,courseshelp,info,classes,download,materials,certificate,cheet-sheet,heaven,desk,fake,sample,internet,cram,aplus,engineer,checkpoint,professional,reviews,advanced,cheet,cheats,cheat,sheets,question,cd,resources,briandump,carticification,cramsess
    on,cheatsheets,practise,cisco">

    Andy Foster, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Andy Foster

    Gary B Guest

    uh, what are braindumps? Are you saying that these preps are not any good?
    Thanks,
    Gary

    > > you can get them from
    > > http://www.chinatag.com/exams.htm
    > >

    > <snip>
    >
    > You expect people to pay for braindumps ?
    > You obviously have more faith in the stupidity of people that I do.

    content="mcse,mcsa,braindumps,braindump,exam,questions,files,cheet,sheet,che
    atsheet,certifications,certification,ccna,ccnp,ccie,computer,based,software,
    training,it,mcp,mcse,network,administration,networking,pdf,file,files,self,s
    tudy,guide,guides,book,books,kits,kit,microsoft,novell,java,jcp,ciw,test,tes
    ts,mcsd,mcsd.net,mous,mcdba,oracle,9i,ocp,visual

    Gary B, Jul 7, 2003