Re: Latest Software Information

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Brad Petria, Oct 30, 2003.

  1. Brad Petria

    Brad Petria Guest

    Hi Evelyn,

    Sorry for this late reply. The places I like to check:

    alt.comp.shareware (newsgroups)
    alt.comp.software.tools (newsgroups)
    comp.software (newsgroups)
    "newestshareware" website. Suggest getting on their mailing list.

    Brad

    Credit card numbers theft increased dramatically. We need BBS style of access
    (direct access) for ordering products and services, where there is no
    interceptions.

    Brad Petria, Oct 30, 2003