Re: Last Week at Yosemite

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Liz_in_Calgary, Jul 9, 2011.

  1. I like the waterfall - (DNC_9264w.jpg), but find the
    (DNC_9256w.jpg) a little flat. Is that my eyes or the
    nature of the photo? Some of mine look that way too.

    Liz

    Liz_in_Calgary, Jul 9, 2011

  2. The waterfall I was referring to was

    http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DNC_9264w.jpg

    which I like. Who really gives a shit if its the same
    waterfall as Adams'?

    the flat image I was referring to was

    http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DNC_9256w.jpg

    these types of pictures always remind me of a poem about
    water and stones refusal of the water.

    Liz

    On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:12:52 -0700, in alt.photography

    Liz_in_Calgary, Jul 10, 2011

  3. Liz_in_Calgary

    notbob Guest

    notbob, Jul 10, 2011
  4. Liz_in_Calgary

    notbob Guest

    On 2011-07-10, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2011-07-09 17:58:16 -0700, notbob <> said:

    >> Looks like Upper Yosemite Falls.

    > Yup! that's the one.

    It was such a nice pic, I dwnld'ed and saved it. I'll never do
    anything but enjoy viewing it, myself. Thanks fer the memories. ;)

    nb

    notbob, Jul 10, 2011
  5. lol - sorry it was confusing.

    Liz

    On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 16:42:43 -0700, in alt.photography

    Liz_in_Calgary, Jul 10, 2011
  6. Your groups certainly have a generosity of spirit to allow
    an older girl her peculiarities...

    Liz
    ps back to lurking

    On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 23:14:01 -0700, in alt.photography

    Liz_in_Calgary, Jul 10, 2011