Re: last time hopefully

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shep©, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Shep©

    Shep© Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:22:19 GMT, In this world we created "delia
    martin" <> wrote :

    >okay hopefully this is the last time. now i am recieving an error that says: The connection to the server has failed. Configuration. Acct:miscroft mail server server:mailout.uophx.edu user name Prtocol:IMAP
    >
    >what is this suppose to mean is everything on it right??

    When posting on news groups reset your news program to only post in
    plain text.HTML is frowned upon.
    Also set your line-wrap to 72 or less characters.
    Your request for help will be best served at your ISP's support page,
    http://support.earthlink.net/

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,
    Shep©, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Shep©

    Granners Guest

    Is Earthlink actually an IMAP server? I would check that out, maybe
    that's the problem. But you WOULD be best to go to Earthlink's
    support site. As a techie, I highly recommend going to the source.
    ~*Granners*~

    Granners, Jul 11, 2003