Re: laptop for basic office use

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Aug 21, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:10:42 -0400, g wrote:

    > I have heard of AMD having more heating issues than Intel processors so
    > was leery about it.

    My quad core AMD 3.2ghz runs cooler than a 3.0 ghz Intel single core.
    The cooling issue would be one the manufacture of the laptop and how they
    design the cooling system not the AMD people.

    Meat Plow, Aug 21, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:45:00 -0400, Big Steel 99 coming down the line
    wrote:

    > On 8/21/2010 11:39 AM, Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:10:42 -0400, g wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have heard of AMD having more heating issues than Intel processors
    >>> so was leery about it.

    >> My quad core AMD 3.2ghz runs cooler than a 3.0 ghz Intel single core.
    >> The cooling issue would be one the manufacture of the laptop and how
    >> they design the cooling system not the AMD people.
    >>

    > Y[SLAP]

    Meds, DUH-and, Meds.

    Meat Plow, Aug 21, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:59:07 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Big Steel 99 coming down the line mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> My quad core AMD 3.2ghz runs cooler than a 3.0 ghz Intel single core.
    >>> The cooling issue would be one the manufacture of the laptop and how
    >>> they design the cooling system not the AMD people.
    >>>

    >> You crippled ass piece of shit, don't you have anything else going but
    >> NG(s)? Damn, you can't be this damn sorry that you don't have anything
    >> else going on but Usenet.

    > Nice PKB, Duh-ane. Dn't you have some more dishes to wash for Big Bubba?

    DUH-ane is obviously suffering an extended psychotic episode. Expect much
    PKB until it passes.

    Meat Plow, Aug 21, 2010