Re: Laptop Bluetooth & Sony-Ericsson Z600

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by PhiL M., Sep 11, 2004.

  1. PhiL M.

    PhiL M. Guest

    Is your notebook able to detect the phone and vice versa?
    Have you paired the phone to the notebook?
    What synchronizing software did you download?
    What data are you trying to synchronize?
    Z600 and T630 will synchronize with Microsoft Outlook via XTNDConnect PC
    application from the accompanying CD, and will synchronize to Windows
    Address Book without additional software installed - you should be able
    to find that function via My Bluetooth Places.

    PhiL M., Sep 11, 2004