Re: Landscape

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David Hare-Scott, Jun 24, 2013.

  1. Dudley Hanks wrote:
    > Ok, now that I've got that communications glitch straightened out, I
    > think I was able to put together the image I was shooting for.
    >
    > http://www.blind-apertures.ca/pics/Landscape.jpg
    >
    > It's a quasiHDR image of the river valley, here in Edmonton.
    >
    > Five shots, ranging from -2 to +2 stops and combined using Elements
    > 11.
    > If you feel like commenting, that'd be great. (I'll try to curb my
    > tendency to ask excessive questions.)
    >
    > Take Care,
    > Dudley

    You've got my disease. It needs to be rotated clockwise, the smokestacks,
    tall buildings etc all lean left. My subjective impression is that the
    image is rather bland. Whether this is due to your processing I cannot say,
    the buildings interspersed with the trees is more interesting to me than the
    grass and weeds in the foreground.

    David

    David Hare-Scott, Jun 24, 2013