Re: Landing on the Moon

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Troy, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Troy

    Troy Guest

    written by Philip Traum <> on 12/7/2003 2:01:12 PM in alt.magic.secrets:

    > No.

    When the astronauts used the rover, they covered a large section of the
    moon each time. They very well may have traveled to the site of a future
    landing to see if it will be suitable. They'd leave footprints then.

    > What do you call all the dust flying away as the lander lands on the moon?

    It's not wind.

    > You have to first VIEW and WATCH ALL the photos and videos before you areQUALIFIED to debate
    > this issue. You can't just guess and make statements when you have never even SEEN any of it.

    I have now seen the picture in question. It proves nothing.

    > More lies and bullshit talk. Bush just last week stated he wants us togo to the moon and to
    > put a permanent space station on it.

    The station will only be there as a refueling station for missions going
    to another planet.

    > It was orbiting the MOON.
    > http://www.defenselink.mil/photos/Dec1996/961203-D-0000O-003.html

    From that page, it is "a joint Ballistic Missile Defense
    Organization/NASA venture." What's the big deal then?

    > How are people like you able to have debates when you don't even KNOW enough about what it is
    > you are debating?! I would love to know how you are able to make suchstatements that you
    > obviously have never researched, unless you are a TROLL.

    I thought you were talking about a different satellite. You throw out
    generalities and expect me to guess the details. However, the satellite
    in question was a joint venture. NASA would use it sometimes, the BMDO
    at others.

    --
    Troy

    Troy, Dec 8, 2003