Re: Land line call recorder needed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jan 3, 2011.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 00:11:23 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:

    > http://usbcallrecord.com/sd_recorder.htm
    >
    > I bought one of these over a year ago because their web site says it's a USB
    > call recorder. It turned out not to have a USB connection for the PC and has
    > been totally unreliable. We need it to record every call in and out of here,
    > because we sometimes get threats in our business, but this thing wont record
    > for months on end, then we find out it wasn't doing it!
    >
    > Is there ANYTHING better than this that any of you know of? Something we can
    > hook to the phone line, it will record ALL calls with date and time, IN MP3,
    > and they can be transferred easily to the PC via USB cable? RELIABLE?

    http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/phone-recorder-email.html

    brickhouse is a "spy" ware technology business. I have done business with
    them and they will probably answer your questions if you contact them.
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page for an 8 channel version.
    Not sure what format the recordings are save as.
    richard, Jan 3, 2011